Welcome to Adam Sampson's web pages.
- Code: free software that I've written.
- Music: my main hobby these days.
- Tech Notes: occasional notes on technical matters.
- Publications: my academic work.
- Recipes: things my friends and I like to cook.
- Books: brief reviews of books I've read.
- Ideas: things I've not done yet.
- Some of the software I use.
- Rediffusion in Canterbury: what's left of Canterbury's original cable TV system.
About me (and these pages)
- The Us-Lot pages.
- The Us-Lot log (feed).
- My bookmarks (feed).
- I work as an associate professor of computer science at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, Scotland. (Until 2021 I worked at Abertay University in Dundee.)
- Bands I play with sometimes include the Staffin Island Ceilidh Band, the Abertay Ceilidh Band, Shackleton's Banjo and Aff the Cuff.
|2020-12-31||library/||Use Wikipedia's Special:BookSources for ISBN links. It has a stable URL, and it links to current versions of all the other searches I've used in the past.|
|2020-12-31||library/||Don't include library RDF files in the web output.|
|2020-12-31||library/||Remove Canterbury column (from a previous house move).|
|2020-12-27||books/20150131-...||Hide a review.|
|2020-12-24||code/xpopple/||Update the xpopple page. I've just tidied up xpopple's documentation a bit, so this now uses some of the same wording.|
|2020-12-24||recipes/blackbe...||Note an alternative chili option.|
|2020-12-24||code/||Mention ld-decode on the Code page.|
|2019-11-11||wishlist||Update some URLs.|
Feed of recent changes