I've written a number of free software programs and libraries.
- avrmidi, firmware to turn a Teensy++ board into a MIDI interface.
- cdsuite, a Python tool for converting audio CDs to collections of audio files.
- freedt, a daemontools reimplementation.
- The GARStow software packaging system.
- logtailer, a tool for watching log files.
- m25, a macro processor.
- misccode, a large collection of my miscellaneous programs that haven't been packaged separately
- Potamus, xhippo's successor.
- rawdog, an RSS Aggregator Without Delusions Of Grandeur.
- softrig, a frontend for SoftRock-style software defined radio transceivers.
- onenetd, a single-server inetd replacement.
- vdesk, a lightweight virtual desktop manager for X.
- GNU xhippo, a multi-format GTK-based music player.
You can browse all these projects' released files here.
Released files are signed with one of my OpenPGP
keys; once you've fetched the appropriate key, use
gpg --verify file.asc to verify the signature.