Welcome to Adam Sampson's web pages.
- Code: free software that I've written.
- Music: my main hobby these days.
- Tech Notes: occasional notes on technical matters.
- Publications: my academic work.
- Recipes: things my friends and I like to cook.
- Books: brief reviews of books I've read.
- Ideas: things I've not done yet.
- Some of the software I use.
- Rediffusion in Canterbury: what's left of Canterbury's original cable TV system.
About me (and these pages)
- The Us-Lot pages.
- The Us-Lot log (feed).
- My bookmarks (feed).
- I work as a lecturer in the School of Arts, Media and Computer Games at Abertay University in Dundee, Scotland.
- Shackleton's Banjo
|Update the FiveGeeks Chilli Pie recipe for 2015. I'd forgotten how good this recipe is...|
|2015-06-02||music/recorded/||Add dates to recordings, and re-order. Given that these now span ten years, and I don't sing my own stuff any more, I think it's worth putting the more recent (less cringe-worthy) ones first.|
|2015-06-02||notes/vodafone-...||Note on modem mode-switching. Unfortunately my Vodafone modem seems to have died, so there's not much more I can do with this article...|
|Add a couple of recent live recordings.|
|Add some recordings that I did as demos in 2013. I wasn't very impressed with these at the time, but they don't sound too bad in retrospect...|
(and 47 more)
|Move recordings into a subdirectory. Thanks to Dan for pointing out that I'd forgotten to do this when I moved the page that uses them!|
|2015-06-02||code/others||A couple more contributions to other projects.|
Feed of recent changes