Welcome to Adam Sampson's web pages.
- Code: free software that I've written.
- Music: my main hobby these days.
- Tech Notes: occasional notes on technical matters.
- Publications: my academic work.
- Recipes: things my friends and I like to cook.
- Books: brief reviews of books I've read.
- Ideas: things I've not done yet.
- Some of the software I use.
- Rediffusion in Canterbury: what's left of Canterbury's original cable TV system.
About me (and these pages)
- The Us-Lot pages.
- The Us-Lot log (feed).
- My bookmarks (feed).
- I work as a lecturer in the School of Design and Informatics at Abertay University in Dundee, Scotland.
- I play with the Staffin Island Ceilidh Band, the Abertay Ceilidh Band, and more occasionally Shackleton's Banjo and Aff the Cuff.
|2018-09-03||fi2018-macropha...||The macrophage paper has now been published.|
|2018-07-23||code/xpopple/||Flesh out xpopple's description a bit more. It now works with a wider range of Poppler versions.|
|2018-07-02||articles/rediff...||Update Mastervision link.|
|2018-03-22||fi2018-macropha...||Add preprint of the macrophage paper with Paul Kaye et al.|
|2018-03-22||di2018-openfore...||Add paper with Ethan and Ian in Digital Investigation.|
|2018-02-27||wishlist||Assorted wishlist updates.|
|2018-02-27||index||AMG is now SDI.|
|2018-01-12||code/potamus/||Potamus 17. Not a lot in this release!|
|2018-01-12||wishlist||Post-Christmas wishlist update.|
Feed of recent changes