Welcome to Adam Sampson's web pages.
- Code: free software that I've written.
- Music: my main hobby these days.
- Tech Notes: occasional notes on technical matters.
- Publications: my academic work.
- Recipes: things my friends and I like to cook.
- Books: brief reviews of books I've read.
- Ideas: things I've not done yet.
- Some of the software I use.
- Packaging Unix software: how to distribute your source code so that others can use it.
- Rediffusion in Canterbury: what's left of Canterbury's original cable TV system.
About me (and these pages)
- The Us-Lot pages.
- The Us-Lot log (feed).
- My bookmarks (feed).
- I work as a lecturer in the School of Arts, Media and Computer Games at Abertay University in Dundee, Scotland.
|2013-12-06||notes/teletext-...||Add article on my 2009 teletext archiving project.|
|2013-12-05||notes/yaesu-vr5...||Add a cut.|
|2013-12-05||notes/yaesu-vr5...||Edit the comments, and add a section on my tk500 patch.|
|2013-12-05||notes/yaesu-vr5...||Add an article on the VR-500, from my notebook file.|
|Use "@file" rather than "here" in ajournal articles.|
|2013-12-04||notes/bnc-conne...||Add a note on BNC connectors.|
|2013-12-04||notes/softrock-...||Add an article on my SoftRock RX SDR.|
|2013-12-03||notes/ssh-alias...||Add "ssh aliases" to Tech Notes.|
|2013-12-03||notes/use-funct...||Add "The use function" to Tech Notes.|
|2013-12-03||notes/sh-tips/||Add a cut.|
Feed of recent changes