Welcome to Adam Sampson's web pages.
- Code: free software that I've written.
- Music: my main hobby these days.
- Tech Notes: occasional notes on technical matters.
- Publications: my academic work.
- Recipes: things my friends and I like to cook.
- Books: brief reviews of books I've read.
- Ideas: things I've not done yet.
- Some of the software I use.
- Rediffusion in Canterbury: what's left of Canterbury's original cable TV system.
About me (and these pages)
- The Us-Lot pages.
- The Us-Lot log (feed).
- My bookmarks (feed).
- I work as a lecturer in the School of Arts, Media and Computer Games at Abertay University in Dundee, Scotland.
|Move the Unix packaging article into Tech Notes.|
|Split the GARStow introduction to a separate article.|
|Write up my tarballs/Darcs/Mercurial-to-Git conversion process.|
|2014-03-09||code/rawdog/||rawdog is now in Git.|
|Move misccode to Git.|
|2014-03-06||ideas/jack-auto...||Link to the misccode page rather than the file.|
|2014-03-06||code/rawdog/||Move rawdog-plugins into Git.|
|2014-03-02||books/20140301-...||Review "Alien Emergencies". And add the series, as I've just ordered the rest of it...|
|2014-03-02||code/||Remove xhippo from the code page -- it's hardly a current project.|
|Move gselt, m25 and potamus to Git.|
Feed of recent changes