Welcome to Adam Sampson's web pages.
- Code: free software that I've written.
- Music: my main hobby these days.
- Tech Notes: occasional notes on technical matters.
- Publications: my academic work.
- Recipes: things my friends and I like to cook.
- Books: brief reviews of books I've read.
- Ideas: things I've not done yet.
- Some of the software I use.
- Rediffusion in Canterbury: what's left of Canterbury's original cable TV system.
About me (and these pages)
- The Us-Lot pages.
- The Us-Lot log (feed).
- My bookmarks (feed).
- I work as a lecturer in the School of Arts, Media and Computer Games at Abertay University in Dundee, Scotland.
|2014-04-15||notes/delta-101...||Write up my Delta 1010LT repair.|
|2014-04-15||recipes/basque||Update my chicken basque recipe.|
|2014-04-15||books/20140212-...||Fix a typo.|
|Review another two Sector General books.|
|2014-04-12||recipes/richric...||Fix a typo.|
|Reproduce two original versions of the "Rich Rice Pudding" recipe. Both are available as scans on archive.org.|
|2014-04-12||recipes/rice||Add Alexis Soyer's plain rice instructions to my collection.|
|2014-04-12||books/20140301-...||Fix editing error.|
|2014-04-12||books/20140412-...||Review "The Galactic Gourmet".|
|2014-04-09||code/misccode/||Add a bunch of programs to the misccode page. This includes: davsync, git-import-snapshots, honda-index, inplace, kewego-get, objdump-rel-addr, repdf, routermeter, termbar, tidy-imported-git, and watchdir.c.|
Feed of recent changes