Welcome to Adam Sampson's web pages.
- Code: free software that I've written.
- Music: my main hobby these days.
- Tech Notes: occasional notes on technical matters.
- Publications: my academic work.
- Recipes: things my friends and I like to cook.
- Books: brief reviews of books I've read.
- Ideas: things I've not done yet.
- Some of the software I use.
- Rediffusion in Canterbury: what's left of Canterbury's original cable TV system.
About me (and these pages)
- The Us-Lot pages.
- The Us-Lot log (feed).
- My bookmarks (feed).
- I work as a lecturer in the School of Arts, Media and Computer Games at Abertay University in Dundee, Scotland.
- Shackleton's Banjo
|2014-11-04||code/xpopple/||Add Gentoo credit. Looking at the Debian patches, some of them came from Gentoo's xpdf-poppler package.|
|Add various links to the Tock and xpopple pages. I wrote these while sitting on a train without Internet access earlier...|
|Turn EPSRC grant numbers into links.|
|2014-11-04||software||Update the software page.|
|Add a page for xpopple.|
|Add a page about Tock. This used to be documented on one of Kent's wikis, but it would be useful to have a more permanent home for it.|
|Review "Indistinguishable from Magic", "Blood of Dragons" and "Murder and Magic".|
|2014-11-02||software||Work to do on the software page.|
Feed of recent changes